If you are looking for an innovative way to increase brand awareness and loyalty on a deep level then your company should consider a podcast strategy. One of the most effective strategies that we’ve implemented to have help our clients to establish themselves as authority brands expert an increase visibility has been podcasts. Whether it is the client hosting their own podcast show or simply leveraging a robust podcast interview feature strategy. Appearing on podcasts builds credibility and audience connection, when done properly this type of marketing touchpoint can lead to exponential revenue growth and increased brand awareness..
5 Reasons Why Your Business Should Have a Podcast Strategy
- Podcasting increases your audience reach swiftly. It is not uncommon for our clients to experience in increase in email list subscribers and website visits within a matter of a few months. It’s very fulfilling to ask or survey your email list to determine where the subscribers originated from, and the answer is your company’s podcast show. Many podcasters can attest to this podcasts create better reach and deliver traffic better compared to most of the other marketing mediums.
- Podcasting is a great tool to establish your company as an authority brand in your industry. Let’s face it – people are attracted to experts, buying from and working with market leaders. Individuals are less likely to engage in business with companied who lack credibility. Podcasting helps your brand to connect with people in such a way that it allows you to establish your knowledge and expertise in your specific subject. As a bonus, podcasting creates a deeper connection with your audience which allows you to better understand how they think. This will equip you to better market and develop products and services to meet your consumer’s needs.
- It’s a great way to network. This is one of our favorites effects of podcasting. Podcasting allows you to connect with influential companies and thought leaders that you can collaborate with. Through podcasting, you can leverage the platforms of others and gain access to an audience that your business previously did not have access to. Strategy is key, align with influencers and brands whose businesses and audiences are complementary to your organizational goals. In the process, your company will be able to grow your reach, increase your email database, and stay fresh by gaining insight on industry trends from the influencers you collaborate with.
- Podcasting builds trust. You might be wondering how this is possible when a podcast show is usually a one-way conversation (with only you or your guest talking and your audience listening, unless you have opened an interactive podcast show). Believe it or not, listening to a podcast creates a better connection to a person as compared to having that person read an email. Listening to your voice gives your audience a peek at your brand’s core message, core values, and key features. The benefit of this personal exchange is that it helps your potential buyers to resonate with and understand your company more.
- Podcasting helps to optimize your conversion rates. Once you have established a Know-Like-and-Trust factor with your audience, it will be easier for your audience to fully comprehend the benefits of working with and buying from your company. If you think about it, that makes total sense. After all, would you rather buy something from someone whom you trust as friend or purchase from a complete stranger?
These are just some of the benefits of having your own podcast show and how it could grow your bottom-line.